How to Plan Your Big Don's Birthday Party:
1. Browse our Things to Do page and see what combination of activities you are interested in doing at your party.
2. Download and print our Birthday Party Planner
3. Choose your activities and food options listed on the planner.
4. Call Big Don's to schedule a date with one of our party planners. Spots fill up quickly (especially on weekends) so plan weeks ahead.
5. Pay your deposit by mail, phone call, or in person after you have called to reserve a tentative date. This will finalize your reservation and guarantee your spot.
6. Send out your invitations to your guests. Download Invite Here
7. Please arrive 15 min. early on the day of your party to set up. Look for the reserved table with your child's name on it. Our staff party coordinator will greet you at the window and may place your cake in the refrigerator for you.
Looking to Book a Battleground Outdoor Laser Tag Party?
Laser tag parties are fun for ages 8+. Because the parties require more time to get the kids going, we do not combine them with other activities at Big Don's. This makes sure your laser tag party guests can maximize their time playing different types of missions. Please visit our Battleground Party Page for more information.
Covered Picnic Area
Keep Cool in the Shade.
Between our giant pavilion, private gazebos and big umbrellas, your party will have a reserved shady spot to relax, eat, and open presents!
Big Don's has the best Swag!
Along with lasting memories, your birthday kid will go home with an exclusive Big Don's sport pack with their own custom t-shirt or teddy bear. Even your guests will go home with a variety of exclusive gifts from the Bear Club
Our Party Coordinators
We make it easier for you.
We dedicate one member of our staff to oversee your party and make sure everything goes smoothly and in a timely fashion so you can focus on your kids.
How to Plan Your Group Outing at Big Don's:
1. Browse our Things To Do page (some activities are group size dependant).
2. Call 315-698-0098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch with a group event planner and see available dates and activities and receive special rates. Ask about available dates, as prime time slots can fill up quickly.
3. Let our experienced event coordinator help you plan the best visit for your group and budget.
Types of Groups We Frequently Accomodate:
Big Don's can handle groups of any size, age, or ability. We truly have something for everybody! Many of our activities are wheelchair accessible and we have experience and a great reputation when working with differently-abled groups so that everyone has fun!
Some of the types of groups we frequently accomodate include Summer Camp and Recreation groups (up to 100+ kids), Sports Teams, Scout Troups, Youth Groups, Daycare Field Trips and Corporate outings.
Some examples of popular Group Packages we offer:
2 hours: Unlimited Mini Golf and a Squirt Tube Frenzy Session in Maze
2 hours: Stay Dry 3 Pack- 2 attempts at Rock Wall, Unlimited Mini Golf and 2 Adventure Maze trips
2.5 hours- Get Wet 3 Pack- Unlimited Mini Golf, 2 attempts at Rock wall OR 2 trips through the maze AND a Squirt Tube Frenzy session
3 hours: Get Wet 4 Pack: Unlimited Mini Golf, Rock Wall, Maze and Squirt Tube
LASER TAG PACKAGES:
3 to 3.5 hours- Battleground Outdoor Laser Tag game and a Stay Dry 3 Pack
3 to 3.5 hours- Battleground Outdoor Laser Tag game and a Get Wet 3 Pack
1.5 hours- One hour play time of Battleground Outdoor Laser Tag for a group of 8 to 25
2 hours- 26 or more. Players play on and off for two hours split into mulitple teams
NEW IN 2016: BEAR CUB PACKAGES
We now have fun for the youngest members of your group! New packages are now available that include access to Bear Cub Village. The Bear Cub Village is an interactive play area designed for kids age 3 to 8. Call today to learn more about this activity and packages available.
We have many other packages available so call to discuss your group's needs.
Where We Are Located:
Big Don's is proudly located in the town of Cicero, NY. Cicero is conveniently located only 8 miles Northeast of the city of Syracuse along the south shore of Oneida Lake, just minutes from all northern and eastern suburbs. We are only 10-12 minutes from downtown Syracuse as a reference point and we are close to the hotels on Rte. 298 Carrier Circle (8-10 min.). Our street address is 8408 Button Rd. Cicero, NY and we front Rte. 31 (we are at the corner of Button Rd. and Rte. 31). When coming from Rt. 81 take Exit 30 Cicero and we are located 1.5 miles east on the left hand side. We are 7/10 mile East of C-NS (Cicero-North Syracuse) High School and just before South Bay Rd. as reference points. If you cross Rte. 11 right after taking this exit you are going the wrong way.
Directions coming from the City of Syracuse
Take Route 81 North to Exit 30 for Cicero, and turn right on Route 31 East. Drive past the high school about 1.5 miles until you see our sign on the left hand side then turn left onto Button Road for our parking entrance on your immediate right.
Directions coming from North of Cicero and Oswego County
Take Route 81 South to Exit 30 for Cicero, and turn left on Route 31 East. Drive past the high school about 1.5 miles until you see our sign on the left hand side then turn left onto Button Road for our parking entrance on your immediate right.
Please click on the map for complete directions from Google.
Birthday Parties & Groups:
8408 Button Rd.
Cicero, NY 13039